- 8 chicken thighs (on or the off bone)
- Olive Oil
- Top Mates Chipotle & Onion Aussie Finishing Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken.
- On a plate season the chicken thighs with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Grilled chicken for 4 minutes each side, serve with wok fried carrots, snow peas and broccoli on rice.
- Spoon 1/2 a tablespoon of Chipotle& Onion Sauce directly onto the cooked chicken and spread over the meat in the last minute of cooking or add to the side of your plate as you commence eating.
- Tastes equally good with Garlic Sauce, Savory Pineapple and Onion & Shiraz.