- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Top Mates Chipotle & Onion Finishing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 390deg F (200deg C)
- Rub oil over chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill pan on medium heat and cook the chicken breast for 3minutes on each side
- Remove chicken and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- at 9 Minutes, spoon on a teaspoon of the Chipotle & Onion Finishing Sauce onto each chicken fillet.
- Remove from oven and serve onto plates.
- Serve with Quinoa salad of courgettes, carrot, onion and Kalamata olives.
- If desired, the Chipotle & Onion Finishing Sauce, can be spooned onto the chicken directly after removing from the oven.