- 12 sheets of filo.
- 7 OZ (200g) of fresh goat cheese
- 1 OZ (30g) of pine nuts
- 2 teaspoon of liquid honey
- 4 tablespoon of Top Mates Onion & Shiraz Aussie Finishing Sauce
- 1 OZ (30g) melted butter
- fresh thyme
- (Serves 4 people)
Let's Start Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Using a brush, brush the melted butter on each filo sheet. Place 3 sheets of filo in each individual cooking mold.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Onion & Shiraz Aussie Finishing Sauce at the bottom of each tart. Cut the goat cheese in small pieces and spread them in, add the pine nuts followed by a drizzle of honey and fresh thyme.
- Cook for 17 to 20 minutes or until a golden colour appear on the pastry. Let it cool down before taking out of the cooking mold.
- Serve with a a fresh rocket salad seasoned with balsamic vinegar.
Recipe by Food blogger Anne Desplancke at On Dine chez Nanou