Perfect for all occasions and the kids will love it too.
- 35OZ (1kg) of potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 slices of pancetta
- 12 beef sausages, or chipolata
- Olive oil spray
- Pinch of salt
- 12 teaspoons of Top Mates Smoked Tomato Aussie Finishing Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a large dish suitable for the oven.
- Place potatoes, rosemary, oil, garlic and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and toss through. Spread the potatoes onto your oven dish and roast for 45 minutes or until potatoes are light golden.
- While this is cooking, wrap 1 slice of pancetta around each sausage and secure it with a toothpick. Spray the sausage lightly with olive oil.
- Reduce oven to 390°F (200°C), place the sausages on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove toothpicks and coat each sausage with the Smoked Tomato Aussie Finishing Sauce before serving.
- Enjoy with your favourite salad.