Done in under 10mins
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 4 teaspoons of Top Mates Apple & Mint Sauce
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin oil
- Season the lamb with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat the BBQ to a medium heat - using the grill side (rather than the hotplate if possible)
- Place the lamb on the grill and cook for 3 mins
- Rotate the lamb and cook for further 3 mins.
- Remove the lamb and place on hot plate under foil for 3minutes to let juices flow and tenderize the meat
- Serve with green salad or steamed veggies.
- Add a teaspoon Top Mates product on the side of the plate and you're done!