This is a super easy dish that tastes amazing. Simple prep and 20min cook time,.
- 4 Lamb Racks (3 cutlets per rack)
- 4 tbsp. Top Mates Apple & Mint Sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Rosemary – chopped leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary or half teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200deg (C)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Trim any excess fat from the lamb racks. Using a sharp knife, make small cuts in the top of the lamb. Insert slices of garlic and small pieces of rosemary into the slits.
- Put the lamb racks into a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes for medium–rare, or a couple of minutes longer for more well done.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand, covered, in a warm place for 10 minutes to allow the juices to be absorbed back into the meat.
- Cut the lamb into individual cutlets or leave the rack intact and serve as is.
- Add a teaspoon of Top Mates Apple & Rosemary Finishing Sauces to each plate and you ready to enjoy.
- Serve with salad or roasted vegetables.